UV light is invisible to the human eye. Just because a lamp in a flying insect management system appears lit, you cannot assume that it is emitting enough UV light to attract flying insects. Thanks to water based phosphor technology the new PestWest Quantum BL bulb has been developed to concentrate energy distribution around the peak of 365 nanometers wavelength. This is highly attractive to flying insects and shows 100% improvement in effectiveness. Degradation of UVA is also significantly reduced resulting in a 40% increase in output over other standard BL 350 UVA bulbs.
|Size||Unit Of Measure||Product Code|
• Ultimate performance – maximum attraction 40% more powerful and 100% more effective
than standard BL 350 UV lamps
• Maximum output and minimum reduction in UVA light output
• Our coating will not discolor, melt or flake throughout the life of the tube
• Maximum UV transmission for better attraction performance and reduced light loss
• Quantum lamps are 100% lead free
fits Plasma systems, PestWest MAX 36 Uplight and others - refer to the PestWest conversion chart for more options.