||Unit Of Measure
Why use Rozol RTU?
1. Multiple Use Sites – for use on rangelands, crop (including pulse/seed crops,) and non-crop areas to control ground squirrels.
2.Also controls pocket gophers – in alfalfa, hay and other forage crops, cereal grains, rangeland, non-crop areas, lawns, and golf courses.
3. Season-long Acceptance – unlike strychnine that can spoil or may not be accepted by ground squirrels when other forage is available.
4. Moisture Resistant – can be used in late winter, spring and autumn without pre-baiting, unlike zinc phosphide which can “gas off” and become ineffective after exposure to moisture.
5. Premixed for Labour Savings – Rozol RTU is “Ready-To-Use”. No more mixing, running out of grain or concentrate, or storage problems. Improve your cash flow and reduce potential bait waste by ordering only the bait you need when you need it.
6. Consistent-blend – no risk of under/over mixing of concentrate (active ingredient). Liphatech’s rigorous quality control ensures that every kernel consumed contributes to effective rodent control.
7. Improve Your Cost-share / Rebate Potential – because Rozol RTU is already premixed with grain, in rural municipalities offering reimbursement users receive a higher payment on the entire cost of a baiting program – not just reimbursement on the concentrate as with “do-it-yourself”.